Socialcast Webinar: How to Improve Employee Engagement Through Recognition
Join us for a live webinar on Thursday, February 2nd at 10:00 AM PST to learn how Socialcast is helping companies improve employee engagement through recognition. According to the Globoforce Workforce Mood Tracker report, 77% of respondents would work harder if their efforts were better recognized and appreciated1. When an employee is recognized for their efforts, they tend to have an improved sense of well-being and engagement in their work.
During this webinar, Alexi Robichaux and Jonathan Chang from Socialcast will discuss:
- The power of peer-to-peer recognition on employee performance and satisfaction
- How Socialcast’s newest feature, Thanks, can boost employee morale and engagement
- How customers are using Thanks today, and the impact it’s having on their employees
- See a brief demonstration of Thanks in action
With today’s workplace focused on productivity, it is crucial for employees to receive recognition for their efforts.
Expressing gratitude in the workplace can benefit an organization in many ways. When an employee believes they are contributing unique value to their team or company, and are recognized for their efforts, they tend to have an improved sense of well-being and engagement in their work.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to learn how Socialcast is helping companies recognize employee accomplishments and contributions in real-time. Register now.
- 2011 Globoforce Workforce Mood TrackerTM, The September 2011 Report – “The Impact of Recognition on Employee Retention”